- New ATC designed and built 25mm soft dome HF unit with precision alloy wave guide.
- 125mm ATC mid/bass unit with integral soft dome.
- In-house, hand-wound precision flat wire coil.
- Massive optimised motor assembly.
- Flat impedance curve allowing easy load for amplifiers.
- 6 year warranty.
“…you will be amazed at its rhythmic and dynamic alacrity.” Hi-Fi Choice, May 2014. Group test winner!
Also available in Black Ash
Drivers: HF ATC 25mm Neodymium Soft Dome, Mid/LF ATC 125mm SC
Matched Response: ±0.5dB
Frequency Response (-6dB): 60Hz-22kHz
Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal, ±10° Coherent Vertical
Sensitivity: 84dB @ 1W @ 1metre
Max SPL: 103dB
Recommended Power Amplifier: 75 to 300 Watts
Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
Crossover Frequency: 2.5kHz
Connectors: Binding Posts/4mm Plugs, bi-wire
Cabinet Dimensions (HxWxD): 300x174x215mm (grill adds 28mm depth)
SCM7 Review, Stereophile, February 2014
HiFi Choice Group Test winner May 2014
SCM7 Review, Home Theater Review, August 2014
SCM7 Review, Hi-Fi Pig, February 2016
SCM7, SIA2-100, CD2 System Review, Gramophone Mag Sept 2019
SCM7 Review, Fidelity Magazin, January 2020