- New ATC designed and built 25mm soft dome HF unit with precision alloy wave guide.
- “SL” spec bass driver with 75mm integral soft dome.
- 9kg optimised short-coil/long gap motor assembly.
- In-house, hand-wound precision flat wire coil.
- Flat impedance curve allowing easy load for amplifiers.
- 6 year warranty.
“Superlative clarity; excellent phase coherence; sublime bass.” Hi-Fi Choice Magazine, September 2014
Also available in Black Ash
Drivers: HF ATC 25mm Neodymium soft dome, Mid/LF ATC 150mm SL
Matched Response: ±0.5dB
Frequency Response (-6dB): 54Hz-22kHz
Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal, ±10° Coherent Vertical
Sensitivity: 85dB @ 1W @ 1metre
Max SPL: 108dB
Recommended Power Amplifier: 75 to 300 Watts
Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
Crossover Frequency: 2.5kHz
Connectors: Binding Posts/4mm Plugs, bi-wire
Cabinet Dimensions (HxWxD): 438x265x300mm (grill adds 34mm to depth)
Stereophile SCM19 Review, June 2014
SCM19 Review, Hi-Fi Choice
The Absolute Sound SCM19 Review, August 2014
Stereophile’s Editor’s Choice Products of 2014 – ” Low distortion, zero fatigue, great looks, fair price. WNTL?”
Too Loud, Croatia. March 2015
2015 Stereophile Recommended Component – Loudspeakers
SCM19 Review, Hi-Fi Pig, 2015
SCM19 Review, Stereotimes, 2015
SCM19 Review, SoundStage Experience Sept 2016
CD2 – CD
CDA2 – CD/Pre/DAC
CA2 – Preamplifier
SIA2-100 – Integrated Power Amplifier
SIA2-150 – Integrated Power Amplifier
P1 – Power Amplifier