P1 – Dual-Mono Power Amplifier
- True dual-mono design delivers full power simultaneously from both channels, with minimal crosstalk
- Grounded source class A/B circuit topology as found in ATC’s renowned active loudspeakers.
- Ultra wide bandwidth, low distortion and high dynamic range ensure tonal accuracy and perfectly timed transient.
- No compromise, high performance power supply and large heatsinks guarantee outstanding stability and long term reliability.
- Neutral fidelity ensures excellent product compatibility.
- Hand built in the UK and supported by a 6 year warranty.
“…if you want to hear the important musical detail presented in a coherent, clear-cut fashion this pairing has remarkably little competition in the two box arena. There are a few integrated amps which give them a run for their money in one respect or another but nothing comes to mind which seems like a better overall package.”
Jason Kennedy, Hi Fi Plus No.75
Output Power into 8 Ω: 150W
Input Sensitivity: 2V RMS
Input Impedance: 10kΩ/leg
Frequency Response: 400kHz (-3dB)
Signal to noise ratio: >110dB (DIN)
Dimensions (HxWxD): 135x435x350mm
P1 – Power Amplifier
CDA2 – CD/Pre/DAC
CA2 – Preamplifier